With clarified brand positioning as experience-makers and bold new branding, the website acts as a critical intersection point and an opportunity to take the audience on a journey through the BOOM experience. The company needed a website that would help them rise above the noise of a competitive industry and that would showcase their company personality.
The new website had to accomplish two main things:
- Give the user a taste of the BOOM event planning experience
- Showcase BOOM’s impressive portfolio in an exciting and captivating way
The new website was designed to invite users into the event experience by using full-screen imagery to create an impactful first impression. The photos were treated with an overlay that represents BOOM’s signature event lighting. Every image on the website is a real image from a BOOM event. This duotone overlay turned even ordinary photos into beautiful impactful experiences.
From the Homepage to the Connect page the website creates a unique experience for the user much like the experience one would have when collaborating with BOOM.
The Services pages are tailored to speak to the direct deep needs of potential customers, speaking to the outcome they want instead of focusing on feature, advantage, benefits statements. This strategy adds to the user experience by relating to their needs, not selling to them, which aligns with the BOOM sales process.
The result is a custom website that:
- Increases the brand’s credibility with leads and prospects
- Illustrates a compelling and unique brand story and connects with customers on an emotional and philosophical level, which stands apart from competitors’ strictly SEO-driven sites
- Presents the wow-factor that BOOM delivers in their event strategies
- Makes the “retail shelf” of this service company clear, so that customers understand how to buy
- Feels true to the tone and voice of the people on the BOOM team
2020 AVA Digital Awards Gold Winner
Category: Website Redesign