The B2B distributor platform is how the Dermaroller® is marketed and supported within DermaSpark Product Inc.’s portfolio of products and services. It drives device awareness and sales.
- Presented within the DermaSpark branded platform
- Targeting aestheticians and business owners
- Educate on the superiority of the Dermaroller® against impostor products that saturate the market
- Feature DermaSpark’s value proposition and market position, as related to the Dermaroller®
- Generate leads and bookings for product demos with professionals
- Direct misguided consumer traffic back to the consumer marketing platform
- Provide an ordering platform for consumables
- Provide access to training materials
A complete platform targeting the consumer audience driving traffic to customers and supporting consumer engagement:
- E-Commerce website for Dermaroller products
- iFrame embeddable website content
- Posters & display materials
- Collateral for retail consumers
- Advertising templates
- Direct marketing materials
- Lead generation & engagement materials
- Sharable/social images & videos
Dermaroller monthly sales have seen an 800% increase from February to December 2016. With continued marketing support, DermaSpark forecasted their monthly sales to continue growing at a rate of 500% throughout 2017.
Monthly sales lead volume has multiplied by 14.5 over 13 months, starting in February 2016, as a result of the Dermaroller branding and campaign. This resulted in a sales close rate of 17.8%.
In March 2016, the DermarollerClinics.com website hit it’s highest total of 4,937 sessions and 4,519 users. The Dermaroller Facebook page has reached 6,627 Likes since it’s start in February 2016; a growth of over 414 Likes per month. DermaSpark’s tradeshow lectures in Vancouver and Toronto reached over 80 attendees.